Join MAPA Today!
The Massachusetts Association of Physician Assistants (MAPA) is the only professional organization that represents PAs in Massachusetts. MAPA works diligently to represent the professional interests of our members.
Sign up online and pay by credit card or by check. Select pay by check to print a receipt to submit for payment from an employer or to pay yourself.
Renew your annual membership or update contact information:
Click here to Check Membership Status
|Fellow or Affiliate Members||$100|
|Associate Member||$50 (No voting privileges)|
Look for our CME Conference & Membership special to save on your annual membership.
By joining MAPA you become part of a unifying voice for all PAs practicing in the Commonwealth. Member benefits and services include:
- Access to Continuing Medical Education: MAPA has traditionally offered two CME conferences per calendar year. The price for these events is reduced for members.
- Legislative Representation in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: MAPA pays a lobbyist 20% of membership dues to represent PA professional interests at the state house. Pertinent updates can be found on the legislative page of our web site.
- Quarterly Newsletter: MAPA keeps members updated on legislative and professional developments, apprised of new job postings, and connected to peers via human-interest elements.
- Representation to the AAPA House of Delegates: As a charter organization to the AAPA, we send Delegates to the AAPA House of Delegates. Members of the House of Delegates are responsible for setting policies that establish AAPA vision, missions, goals, values, priorities, philosophies, and principles.
- Enhanced Web Site: The MAPA web site, www.mass-pa.com, offers an on-line calendar and registration links for CME events, a quick link to regulating bodies and constituent organizations, job postings, and a forum for communication between PA community members.
- Network and meet your PA peers in Massachusetts.
If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact us.
If you would prefer to mail us your application and payment, download the printable version of the membership brochure (PDF).