Membership benefits include:
- Representation to the AAPA House of Delegates: As a charter organization to the AAPA, we send Delegates to the AAPA House of Delegates. Members of the House of Delegates are responsible for setting policies that establish AAPA vision, missions, goals, values, priorities, philosophies, and principles.
- Legislative Representation in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: MAPA pays a lobbyist to represent PA professional interests at the state house. Pertinent updates can be found on the legislative page of our web site.
- Access to Continuing Medical Education: MAPA has traditionally offered two CME conferences per calendar year. The price for these events is reduced for members.
- Quarterly Newsletter: The MAPA Memo keeps members updated on legislative and professional developments, apprised of new job postings, and connected to peers via human-interest elements.
- Enhanced Web Site: The MAPA web site, www.mass-pa.com, offers an on-line calendar and registration links for CME events, a quick link to regulating bodies and constituent organizations, job postings, and a forum for communication between PA community members.
Join MAPA Today!
Not a member? Join Now.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com