Membership benefits include:
- Representation to the AAPA House of Delegates: As a charter organization to the AAPA, we send Delegates to the AAPA House of Delegates. Members of the House of Delegates are responsible for setting policies that establish AAPA vision, missions, goals, values, priorities, philosophies, and principles.
- Legislative Representation in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: MAPA pays a lobbyist to represent PA professional interests at the state house. Pertinent updates can be found on the legislative page of our website.
- Access to Continuing Medical Education:MAPA has two CME conferences per calendar year. The price for these events is reduced for members.
- Newsletters: The MAPA newsletters keeps members updated on legislative and professional developments, apprised of new job postings, and connected to peers via human-interest elements.
- Enhanced Website: The MAPA website, www.mass-pa.com, offers an on-line calendar and registration links for CME events, a quick link to regulating bodies and constituent organizations, job postings, and a forum for communication between PA community members.
- Exclusive Savings on Student Loans - MAPA has a partnership with Citizens Bank, which is dedicated to helping MAPA members and their family manage student loan debt with access to exclusive offers and expert financial advice.
Join MAPA Today!
Not a member? Join Now.
Questions? Email us at www.mass-pa.com